These days, doctors from all around the world have been fighting the coronavirus. I decided to give away a free layout that you can use for your clients from the healthcare industry. It’s my sort of “thank you” for all of them who keep the system in our countries running and risk their lives and lives of their families.
The layout uses Font Awesome free icons which can be further extended by the premium version with almost 8,000 icons (over 1,500 are free). You’ll find the instructions on how to include Font Awesome to your page below in this post. For forms, I used the free version of Caldera forms. I’m also giving the form for download as part of this freebie. You’ll find the instructions below in this post.
Here are the instructions on how to import the freebie:
1. Create a new page and use the Divi Builder
2. Click on Import/Export icon and choose your downloaded .json file for import
3. Give your menu item a cta class
4. Install Caldera Forms plugin and import the downloaded forms (optional)
4. Sign-Up on fontawesome.com and paste the script to Divi → Theme Options → Integration (optional)
The demo has a privacy error
Hi Bex! Thank you for letting me know about this, it’s fixed now!